How do you begin your day? Is it the standard way?
Do you hit snooze a million times, take a warm cozy shower, sleep walk out of the house, stop at Starbucks for a gallon of coffee doused in synthetic fertilisers, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, genocides, and a low-fat bagel or bowl of cereal steeped in something similar but perhaps worse.
Then sit in traffic for an hour to work at a job you hate, whilst counting down to the weekend.
Or, does your look something like this:
You wake naturally and feel fresh. You have a cold shower, a big glass of water and maybe some apple cider vinegar, and then feel pumped to tackle your day and change the world?
What about your business and marketing tasks?
Are you constantly looking for the “next big thing” or the next “hack” to solve your marketing issues? Jumping from idea to idea? Or are you focusing on the long-term game, and studying proven techniques?
There’s always the option to take the easy way out. And that’s what the majority or trainer do every day… But you can choose to not be like everyone else, and take the road less travelled.
How? Here are 29 ways to start:
- Take cold showers
- Don’t piss away all your money trying to impress strangers
- Eliminate sugar
- Eat 5 serves of organic veggies per day
- Drink more water
- Use the ‘One Thing’ in all areas of your life.
- Study direct response marketing
- Get comfortable being uncomfortable
- Read above your level
- Stop switching between business ideas. Stick with something for 3-4 months
- Stop multitasking – become a master of focus
- Get 20 mins of sunlight daily
- Never allow yourself to get too fat. For guys, this is about 15%, for women, 25%
- Stop being afraid of mistakes. I used to be embarrassed by my past, now I know it’s my greatest teacher and part of my story
- Remember people’s names
- Be somebody that makes everybody feel good about themselves
- Use manners
- Be original
- Cut your expenses in half
- Read: The Richest Man In Babylon
- Find a mentor
- Mentee up and comers in your industry for free
- Listen to music that inspires you
- Go on a news diet
- Change the way things are done. Disrupt the industry
- Stop daydreaming. There are seven days in the week… someday is not one of them
- Think bigger. Then, think bigger again
- Keep a journal
- Master the basics of training. The black belt knows the same moves as the white belt, they are just performed with mastery.