There is one common theme among successful PT’s and nutritionists…
And that common theme is PASSION.
We are some of the most passionate people, but often, that spark is lost through early mornings, late nights and the grind of running a successful business.
I’m writing this blog post to inspire you to help more people, make more money, and to create your ideal lifestyle.
Do yourself a favour and read the entire post. Get fired up, take action, and refer back to this list often.
- Know what your perfect day looks like. Sit down and write in a journal where you want to live, who you hang around, how you spend your workday and get crystal clear on the end goal.
- Know your worth and charge accordingly. You cannot stay in business if you’re competing on price and struggling to live.
- Look after your own health. Prioritise your own training and hire a coach.
- Meditate daily.
- Always be learning new skills and movements. Try a second language, music, or even juggling.
- Perfect your sales skills so you can convert 9/10 leads into high-end clients.
- Re-invest in your own education. The very best trainers fly around the world and learn from the very best.
- Find and then mentor enthusiastic trainers to join your team.
- Stop doing the $5/hour jobs! You need to learn to delegate and focus on the 5% of tasks that bring in long-term profits.
- Master the art and science of marketing.
- Run regular charity bootcamps and make them epic! Think live DJ’s, cooked breakfasts, prizes, free supplements and then give 100% of your energy.
- Find a mentor.
- Keep improving and learning. Always have a beginners mind.
- To help your clients more, understand the importance of behavioural change.
- Don’t hang around energy vampires. Hang around people who lift you up and make you feel great.
- Take time off in nature to restore your energy.
- Be a go-giver in your community. Run grocery tours, offer free seminars, and be scene making an impact in your local area.
- Invest in one recovery technique per week – float tank, massage, ART.
- Every day, read for a minimum of 30 minutes. Click here for a good place to start.
- Find out – and then overcome – what fears are holding you back.
- Master public speaking.
- Understand that people don’t buy training… they buy trainers!
- Track and be obsessed with your business KPI’s.
- Save 10% of your income for long-term savings.
- Save 10% of your income for education.
- What’s your ‘one thing’? In his book, Gary Keller talks about focusing on the single most important task to propel you forward.
- Write down your bucket list. We all know what this is… but have you actually written it down? Do it now! Life is short – only 5,000 weeks if you live it well.