Author: Pete Tansley
Eli Wilde is the creator of Wilde Influence and the top-performing corporate trainer for Tony Robbins. He’s worked with thousands of people to transform their lives and businesses. If it has to do with influence, impact, and communicating your message, Eli can help.
In Pete’s first interview for the podcast, Eli and Pete discuss how to get anyone into a buying state, why sales scripts don’t work, how to detach when you’re desperate for a sale, and more.
0:57 – Sales is influence
3:28 – The power of presence and voice in sales (and sex)
6:52 – Getting in alignment with your business goals
7:27 – Going off script in the gym
10:03 – The luxury of being lame
11:52 – The 4 archetypes
18:09 – What wealth attracts
19:16 – How to detach when you need the sale
26:04 – The Law of the Mirror
28:45 – Conditioning your character
ABOUT FIT PRO MENTOR
The Fit Pro Mentor podcast is a business and self-development show specifically for Fitness Professionals. Pete Tansley has been in the fitness industry since 2000 and brings a wealth of experience.
On each episode of the Fit Pro Mentor Podcast, you’ll learn how to:
- Attract an endless amount of fitness clients every single week (WITHOUT spending a fortune on Facebook ads and without social media taking over your life.)
- Apply the Fitness Business Formula™ to your business so that you can build and grow a healthy, sustainable fitness business.
- Convert leads the right way so that you can sell high-ticket programs and sell in a simple and ethical way.
- Have more IMPACT with your clients in a leveraged way (so you can move away FROM trading hours for dollars.)
CONNECT WITH ELI
Learn more about Wilde Influence – https://wildeinfluence.com
Get your free guide, “Sales Scripts Don’t Work” – http://wildeinfluence.com/freebook
Work with Eli – https://wildeinfluence.com/work-with-eli
CONNECT WITH PETE
- Learn more at http://petetansley.com
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As” to download this episode
If you have any questions shoot them my way via email at email@example.com
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate you for taking the time to listen.
Could I ask you for a favor? Can you take two seconds to leave us a 5-star review on iTunes?
Or, if you have two minutes to spare, a written review would be even better and so greatly appreciated.